Mesoestetic Acne One
Mesoestetic Acne One is a multi-action cream specially indicated for the daily control of the acne-prone or oily skin. Thanks to its formulation, which regulates and boosts cell renewal, this skincare, reduces the intensity of the inflammatory process and soothes skin redness, while increasing skin hydration. The pores and the hyperpigmented areas are reduced, the skin is clear and bright, creating even skin tone
The unique combination of complementary and synergic active principles of m.acne complex ™ simultaneously stimulates exfoliation of the pilosebaceous canal, the reduction of sebum secretion, the control of bacterial growth and reduction of epidermal redness, performing a transverse approach of the different triggers of acne.
Other active substances:
- Bexaretinyl complex: chemo-exfoliating retinoid which promotes cell renewal of the pilosebaceous unit, whose depigmentating properties allow to reduce the post-inflammatory acne hyperpigmentation.
- Serenoa repens: regulates the excess of androgens by inhibiting 5-α reductase.
The unique complex m.acne ™ contains synergistic active ingredients that provide a full cleansing and renewal of acne-prone and seborrheic skins.
Benefits and Features
The m.acne complex works to:
– Reduce the levels of hormones involved in the androgen process related to acne-prone skin
– Encourage keratolysis on an abnormally thick stratum corneum
– Unblock clogged pores
– Slow down the production of sebum
– Inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria
– Reduce and soothe post-inflammatory pigmentation
– Daily use treatment for acne-prone skin
– Reduces spot-causing bacteria
– Helps to clear redness and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
How to use
Apply once or twice a day in a thin, uniform layer of Acne One on clean skin, avoiding the eyes and mucous membranes
Aqua, Propylene, Glycol, Disodium Azelate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Mandelic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Shikimic Acid, Simethicone, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Retinoxytrimethylsilane.